Sunday, November 12, 2006

wah i long time nvr use the "expand" "collapse" feature of my blog.. almost 4got how to use it siazz... if u had read my previous blog b4 tis 1, u can read again.. cos hehe.. i forgot to update the... things.. now can expand liao!!

thank you

oh well, after working in tis place for sometime, n... observing behaviour.. i realise that.. "thank you" is a way of appreciating the efforts that a person spent on a work. it may b little, or a lot. u duno. so TY is the best n fastest way to appreciate it.. cos... on thur, the work i did to make things work was tremendous to mi.. cos i knw the urgency.. den when it's done, my sup thanked me. he dunno how/wat i did. but perhaps knw it took pains.


AOB

aiyo, i still got my room to clear up (thx to the person who left a room of garbage for mi to clear before moving to live wif his wife in their new plc), n blogs to read... wat else... umm albums to buy.. new clothes.. (many of my home clothes now r plagued with holes!!! sexy? lol)

1 comment:

Chris said...

I had a very sexy young black flatmate back in the Bronx just before I left to move to Chicago. He had a pair of jeans that was basically all holes connected by threads. If he went commando in it, he had to be very careful not to let anything fall out (and he had a lot to fall out, if you know what I mean).

Have someone take some pics of you in your holey clothing!