Wednesday, August 15, 2007

well... trying to commit to a reln really needs some sacrifice here n there...

oh.. today.. i really have my power n dependable digestive system to thank.. today i had diarrhoea.. b4 tat, i somehow felt my tummy was growing.. bloating.. it's like a thick layer of.. something had formed outside my belly.. even when i breathed deeply, i felt fat.. den.. i realised wat it felt like.. to say "i feel so fat!! muz go diet!!" those lines..

cos i really cant feel my abs anymore.. i cant even force out the outline of 6pax. i simply felt so fat.. felt tat my meta rate... once again.. gone off..

until, i had the much.. anticipated, awaited, detestable, disgusting.. diarrhoea.. first 2 words, cos it seems to always reduce my.. fat feeling, removed all the redundant and excess.. undigested things.. last 2 words, well, who welcomes diarrhoea? besides making bowel removal easier, wat good does it give?

so.. the diarrhoea came.. tis time very bad.. stayed for an hr in washroom, did nothing at work, felt so weak.. even had blood stains.. even after drinking warm water, no help.. took mc..

den.. tonight, i felt.. my tummy is much cleaner.. the extra layer is gone oso... felt i'm back to my skinny self.. n the abs can b felt again!! hahah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sob... i could never feel my abs.. only had the layer of fats to feel...