Wednesday, March 10, 2004

12:08 a.m.

phew.. finalyl managed to change the templates to wat i want... now look cooler right? :)

yesterday, my lecture notes not printed at all. .cos not time.. so this time, i printed at home.. but damn jaluts.. cos the printouts veli veli bad.. got notes= no notes siazz...

den.. i finally decided to call ericsson helpdesk to check on some issues.. but KAUZZ... i spent half n hr wif e guy, n nothign came out.. he dun get my problems at all.. n dun bother jotting thigns down.. huh??

later when i went to buy my lens solutions, i took mrt siazz.. n i called the helpdesk ahgain... this time, took abt 10-15 mins oni to resolve my query,.. sighzz..

after buyignt he solutions, i went to buy lunch.. haha.. passed by a kopi shop.. e guy for the wanton mee.. not say yandao, but he soemone who look.. or standout from the rest of the helpers in e kopi shop.. so i noted him.. den jus as i abt to go, he saw my gaze n retutrned it.. haha.. well,. i looked n turned away.. wat's the point?

den came home.. n prep myself for night class.. wah liao.. on my way there, got 2 students sittign on the floor of train and eating titbits siazz!! i stared at them every now and then.. till they paiseh n keep things.. liaozz...

wah.. intend to sleep by 1 am, den till now stil writing...

ok.. tis time in lessons, got 1.. either cute guy, or someone i saw b4, come into class oso.. got see how he kinda look... n hor, seem to have some ppl who keep looking at me... wah lioazz... so obvious..

SLEEP!

No comments: