Saturday, March 06, 2004

8:21 p.m.

umm, how on earth did i ever miss updating my diary till today?

ok.. to date, been thru 5 nights of 2nd shift.. 4pm-12.. tiring yes... n meaningful oso.. at least i know e job scope of this shift..

all these days, went home earliest is 12+.. maybe 1230am. latest is the last night. 1.40am.

dunno y... for Yan, when i first look at his pic, he was still pretty charming and atractive. but when he changed his pic, i had the feeling: oh well, wat's done can't b undone..

on wed night, i sms him tat i going home n den, later he called mi... previously, we din tok at all.. cos... i guess he bz wif his sch work.. den he called n we chatted loh..

things were fine... den today we met up loh.. he does have the ht and build. but i dun think we can click.. n i suck him off but he din jerk mi off... when he say he will be going off to buy thigns in nearby mall, he told mi direct he wan to shop alone.. oh well.. up to him loh.. maybe another hi bye frn.

strange thign, for these ppl, they seem to be able to tok their way thru tat... they seem keen on frnship, but soon ended up disappearinh from my life. tok their way thru in the sense, they have some uncommon knowledge which they shared wif mi..

the first was here ONS wif mi LONG time back.. he kinda predicted my future by my features.. dne this guy today he also.. described to mi my future n stuff.. not bad.. n he kinda hehe.. into those witch stuffy :D

den for my work, i always took taxi home loh.. n know how to guide cabs to home :) coincidently, i took the same cab home 2 days :) dshan't bother to explain..

for my personal ongoing project, recetntly i discovered why my version dun work.. ahah, cos i din catch any runtiem errors.. damn the person..use this way to do thigns.. liaozz..

n long time din update my yahoogroups liao.. n later, maybe will configure my diary.. wah, at work no tiem at all!!

No comments: