Saturday, April 17, 2004

10:08 p.m.

dun thinki keep track of my diaries anymore.. keep forgetting wat i had writeen in previous entries...

but, altogether, it's my first time to meet up wif my sec frns, den poly frns siazz.. all in a wwk.. wah, busy siazz.. monday i think nthing happened. tues, i went for classes, den submitted my form for on campus xfer. wed, i went mov wif sec frns, thurs, went out wif a frn for meal, fri, went out wif my poly frns.. wah.. siong siazz..

but anyway, i gonna coop myself at home for 1 wk.. to settle my asgtmt...

during my outing wif poly frns, quite song loh :) den again tok abt my orientation issue.. 1 frn even encouraged mi to go for counselling session.. well she was so persistent tat i think i will challenege them to change mi loh..

2nite, supposed to go for some orgy gathering.. but only when i there, den i realise "wat if cant locate them?" that's why after i got there, i got bad feelign tat nothign will happen.. although i had noted a group of guys there, i had sspected them.. but too small a group tat i dun feel rightt to approach to see if they are the group anot..

ya, a few of them did walk to my direction to test mi.. but i bochap.. i had already decided tat if they ask mi, i'll confess... if not, i bochap...

so end up i come home early :)

No comments: