Thursday, April 01, 2004

11:02 p.m.

by right, the day is quite ok.. my 2nd level got a filipino guy.. his height is cute lah.. but face.. haha...

then.. lunch time, my colleague supposed to eat wif mi.. but then cos i going lunch later, he actually went wif other ppl.. den b4 i go lunch, i made myself finish some work first.. wah, in e end, i was SO tired! den wah lioa, i was about to start my lunch.. maybe they din notice.. but when call came in, they were toking.. n i had to pick up siazz...........

but quite frustrating tat... 1 colleague still "has" the time to walk around although i was busy like hell..

hehe den, my CUTE colleague came in.. haha... he is dressed in.. almost tight T.. n from time to time, i actualy gazed into his shirt LOL.. and today i had the heartiest chat wif him!!! joked all the way n luffed haha.... so nice...

No comments: