Tuesday, October 12, 2004

not forgetting to update my diary..

these few days have an easier life loh.. all thanks for the lady... pretty (yes she is.. the chio type.. n the handsome engr is chasing her), she kept toking to mi.. n killing time with mi.. very nice of her.. now, i oso.. somehow feel my stay here is better liao.. not tat "no 1 wanna help mi" workplace.

and she somehow.. kept asking abt my gf.. LOL.. din wan lie to her.. finally told her... tat... i dun have a gf.. she mistook when she wanna send mi something n i reply my gf dun like.. hehe.. anyway, i really dun have. so no pt.

had wonderful wks lately.. enjoying kinda better atmostphere...

back to photo updating..

sighzz.. jus b4... i mena abt to end this page, den i think wat to wann write, den reflect on how come my love life so hard.. sighzz.. anyway... hmm...

my frn.. really got luck.. often have luck with ppl in established careers.. COOL n envious...

anyway, time to go home.. or movies soon..

haha.. i jus got the Van Helsing video..

No comments: