Sunday, October 17, 2004

satur... or maybe the whole of the wkend, i kinda busy... suposed to go fix my hp, over to my relative house to scan pictures, meet an verseas frn, den go partying.

i had made some timing plans... but kinda corkup in the end. planned to go for hp abt 10am, but started off at before 11am instead. din realise tat the thing took 20 minutes only.. i even though i'll be late for the rest of my appointments.

well, my wholeday has been busy... but not those rush here there type.. quite nice loh.. occupied for teh whole day. after repair, realise tat Mac got giveaways... den, decided to drop by there instead before going relative place.. hha.. but sianzz.. got there, but din see anything.. quite wasted trip.

finally went over to relative place... their scanner. wah liao, so jialut... dun scan better.. but i took some pictreus of my cute cousin :) not nephew!!

later my frn called mi... n we met up.. haah.. at the mrt there, i kinda feel cruising is happening.. n i took some time to re-style my hair... to disastrous state haha... might as well dun do in the first place..

took frn to hawker centre to eat.. had wanna eat the fish noodles... but he went for the steamboat... so anyway, dinner's on him...

later went to pub n disco area... haha.. jus before i parted, i changed from a cool black shirt, to a leather jacket ahha.. or vest... LL.. look so cool!

oh my frn frn frn took 1 indonesian frn along... bald.. on purpose? look quite nice... but he not keen on chatting with mi...

time to sleep.. carry on tmr!

No comments: