Thursday, May 03, 2007

darn... i'm really a honry bastard...

been days liao.. cant rmb the sequence..

anyway, did i mention there was a beng IA student in my comp? hehhe.. read on:

1) early morning, i walking towards office main door, den he jus alighted from the lift. he walked in front of mi.. he noticed someone behind. he opened the door.. n kept the door open for mi.. HEHEHE.. i was so happy siazz!!

2) after lunch, i came back wif frns.. n saw him walk past mi.. his body is slim... hopefully tone oso =D

3) on way home after work, he was on the bus.. n luffing happily wif his frns.. his teeth were so cute =D

4) ytday, our team went for movie treat.. somehow, he got up the bus late n had to stand. wah........ a delicacy in front of mi, but i cant keep staring..... a real torture! dashing, handsome... heheh...

=====================

5) i was on mrt to work. den i noticed a boy.. sec/poly/jc age.. standing somewhere in mid. i saw him, n he's cute lah, ok. i think he noticed my glances oso.. so he somehow tried to avoid.. but later, when the mrt stopped, a number of ppl alighted n boarded.. n in a way, he was.. pushed (or did he choose?) to my side.. all teh way to right in front of mi!!

i was reading papers.. but since he come so near, i decided to drop my papers so tat we can be nearer lol.... although it seems like, i drop my papers to make space.. haha... the way he stand, really those scaredy n innocent boys. i placed my hands down to cover my pte. n he standing in such way his hand rubbing mine. when he realised it, he moved his hands away. i dun wan stare at him, so i look sideways. den, as the train moved, his pockets still keep rubbing my hands.. wah lioa.. if i take my hands away, mi sure kena "molest by him" lol.. jus an innocent boy loh..

6) TODAY!!!! i met my dream boy again!!!! once again, he's in HIS dress code. dull color T, 3 quarters pants, n sling bag. still tat cute n earthly feel!! wah.. i wish i can catch him to sch everyday siazz.. n wish he's working in my comp.. den everyday can care for him.. BUT... my cover how.. later crack... den the cat will jump out..

No comments: