Wednesday, May 23, 2007

how long have i not blogged?

well, been so stressful.. n... resigned to fate kinda mentality.. well, sad things, dun bother mentioning..

happy stuff r worth blogging!!

forgot wat's 1 thing i wanna blog.. maybe.. my dad's mistress died? cld b.. sigh.. dunno wat's so happy abt it.. but jus felt.. justice is done? dun ask mi y.. perhaps it's the feeling of having to share my dad wif... someone who my family nvr met.. but we knw she's sharing him..

next ting, rmb... i mentioned abt a beng student in my company? somehow, seem like no chance to tok to him at all.. oni can see...

den, oso got another IA student.. not exactly handsome or wat, but his style jus so.. make him quite dashing in his own way.. cos i cant think of any guy who can own such hairstyle. i did notice him for quite a while lioa.. soemtimes, even thot of initiating a chat wif a smile.. but.. as usual, guys always turn away from your stare..

den, today, so qiao.. all my frns decided to go out for lunch.. i decided to stay back to eat.. 2 gers join mi. when we downstairs, so qiao (coincident), this guy n 2 gers oso going.. 1 ger is my team member siazz.. i greeted her.. den afterwards... strike up a short chat wif her.. den.. the chat slowly led to mi.. toking to tat guy n... haizz.. tat ger.. hahaha... so scheming of mi..

he's msian... jimmy... from KL.. 颜德耀.. chimz name hor? haha... he look korean to mi.. n my colleague say he look china.. lol... i wonder, if got chance to take his pic lol... haha.. i'm fantasizing... n make a photography profile for him lol.. *wink*

1 comment:

Chris said...

Sorry you've been feeling down. I hope that we can hang out a bit when I get to Singapore on the 7th of June.

Hugs and stuff.