Monday, June 28, 2004

10:24 p.m.

umm... hehe.. "back by popular demand"!! LOL.. there're ppl who emailed me (err.. heeh... truth is oni 1 guy.. from London *will he be thrilled if he know i 'mentioned' him here?*) to ask mi continue adding my stuff here...

oh yeah, in case of jealousy, it feels nice oso, when others read my diary, and it left a (good?) impression on them.. wif my dare in wordings and openness in my contents (did i write properly here??)

ok.. goinhg off in mins!!! quick!!! write out!!! argh!!!

wah, for a long time, din work MN shift liao. dne, surprisingly, a guy.. tat plump person.. forgot if i mentioned his name b4.. he came back to office.. after a long week.

hehe.. ok loh.. nice tat he back liao.. he look nice lei :)

den, the project tat he in charge of, got problem, so kena scolding.. wah liaozz.. almost wanna tell those ppl to stop it.. he's new and still not used to the work here.. wat's more, jus ask him to wear lesser to work can liao mah!!! :P :P :P LOL..

den later, my team discussed things wif him, haha wanna help him at times :)

lastly, i got home, saw my fridae mail, n LOL.. felt so nice and cool.. cos got ppl made mi honry in my email.. and, den, i was horny, so after i bathed, i was in towels.. and fantasize this n tat...

maybe kind used to controllling myself.. so when i gonna JO, i stopped.. den in teh end, when go all the way, i broke another record...

it short over my shoulder!!!!the shortest distance is my chest siazz!! like, it kept shooting n shooting lke no 1's biz.. felt so enjoyable... LOL

WORK... *poof*

No comments: