Sunday, June 13, 2004

4:37 p.m.

haha.. forgot i supposed to add a new page since its june liao..

fri, i got last min company off given by my leader.. den tok the time to go shop n buy things.. wah, went all the way from home to clementi there siazz...but hor, veli chamzz

cos after i left home,reaching mrt liao, den realise i forgot to bring my travel pass.. den go back to take it. even though i had touched the cards, but DIN realise i ned to use them??

alright, this time is more to grumbling than about my thots..

i supposed to buy snacks for my hair dressers, n collect my contact lens. i thot it'll be better if i go buy snacks first.. so i went there, but the person tending the store is jus standby oni.. cant give my order of 4 packs of each falvour each.

then walk back to other side to take my lens.. kauzz, tat day is damn HOT siazz.. cant take the heat.. after getting lens, i went to buy lunch, n decided to jus take bus liaozz,..

dunno if such off peak hours, the passengers mostly LOW EDUCATED ppl, 1 auntie after alightingthe bus wif mi, blocked my way. i was just beside her, trying to over take, but she jus "owned" the way. liaozz, cant even move to their front. DAMN,

den i sid in a normal voice (not polite voice ie) "SORRY" den she kinda frightened siazz.. LOL.. hehe.. den went ahead to buy the snacks.. wah.. siong.. 2 BIG bags of snacks??

den i walk all the way to mrt.. as i waiting on the platform sitting down, KAUZ... ok, i put my snacks on the seating area as well.. wat to expect? it's food.. cant put on floor right? den that lady look around, n sat down. den, strangely she scratched her back, den when hand come down, hit my snack with a "pssh.." i looked at her.

she acted like nothing happened!!! din even say sorry or look apologetic at me, but keep looking in her direction!! i imediately, coughed! kauz! den she coughed back.. twice, thrice etc.. siao 1...

den on the train, i bringing 2 bags of snacks. standing and leaning near the door area there. liaozz.. 1 40-50+ uncle wif another small pack walked up and stood beside mi. ok lah, he stand beside mi.. but why muz his thing press onto my snack?? hey got so much space!!

i den moved my bag front, n pushed it back to my side, so that it kinda bump onto his bag.. he looked at mi, i din lok back, but gave a stare of unahppiness... liaozz...

den back to my place liao, brought the snacks up to hairdresser... got another guy beside her.. well he not appealing.. den never bother about him.. he oso no intrest in chatting up. as he could have asked about the snacks, den nothing loh.. but the ger really GER siazz LOL..

No comments: