Monday, July 19, 2004

haha.. next week is here.. umm... looking forward ot my new room.. haha.. n night time will sign the contract for the new room...
 
haha.. suddenyl at a loss of wat to say??
 
ummm.. ok.. quite pleased and proud? to know that there are ppl who read my diary regularly.. even got a regular who... asked why i din update my diaries anymore... err, haha, i forgot i got link my diary from my hpg... did i link from fridae too? gotta check... hehe.. jus updated my fridae as well... umm, where else huh?
 
oh well, friday enjoyed on the bed ;)
 
saturday... although i supposed to work 12 hr night shift.. i din really take good rest. a frn wanna go out n dun wan waste time at home.. so i accompanied him whole day.. shop here and there, n ate japanaese meal.. for my first time, i enjoy the m,eal!!! at agakis?? jap restaurant. the food quite tasty.. but jus maybe too much salt in chinese sense.
 
after tat, went str8 to walkt abt..
 
did some simple research on the tv tuner.. not really reserch even.. cos too many ppl on saturday. din shop much. jus walk around. mon gonna buy.. really buy... later do net research..
 
den frn go off to play soccer.
 
haha.. guess he really 2 bored.. fancy joining mi to surf net.. so late at night... yes lah, he interested in mi...
 
some ppl, they keen on u, but dun try hard enough.. give up easily...
 
haha.. anyway, saturday, wah almost 24 hrs din sleep... i wonder if i can really make it if i dun sleep.. while working tat 12 hr saturday shift, i din wan sleep, but jus wanna rest my head on the table (plain excuse? LOL) n i dozed off..
 
sighzz.. the more i stay here, the more i... feel under-used...
 
family bfast, quite ok loh.. nothing fantastic...
 
but gd news is my mum is accepting my moving out liao :D and she advise not to tell dad so fast.. at least until we come back from oz trip...
 
and hor, my pay rise still not confirmed. DAMN SIANZ! shall see how i gonna get back at them..

No comments: