Saturday, July 24, 2004

wah.. quite a surprise.. i broke my record!!!

haha.. well, i mean, after the widl wild wet, i went to my frn's place.. to rest lah of cos... got there .. or rather rested at 5+ 6pm, till 9.07pm.. wah, a record breaking of 3 hrs of rest oni.. den took dinner n left for my office... wah, i really surprised tat i managed to stay awake for so long..

finally time to knock off... hehe.. jus realised tat this month, my allowance claim is 250... hehe... den hor, the other money grabber of my level claimed 280.. haha.. he even asked if i feel tired.. as he can take over my next night shift.. hehe. .wanna get my share of allowance siazz.. LOL...

ok... i got home as normal, and had thot of trying out antenna reception for my tv tuner.. LOL.. den hor, ok lah.. dunno y, got audio, no video.. i checked that user guide. oni got say "no audio, got video". umm.. maybe due to antenna, so loh.. anyway, i plugged out the antenna.. haha, the WHOLE tuner's plug came out!!! I was surprised!!! n was scared of cos... but put it back sil..

den went to my bro's pc.. to test with cable.. hehe.. now den i rmb got it to try out. i installed, and got video n audeo, but.. some channel it cant receive for now.. dunno y...

so happy liao.. hehe.. hey

b4 i try pc, i was buying my n dog's lunch. today, at the chick rice stall, another guy was helping to pack the rice.. umm.. the guy was quite nervous n wanna peep? dunno.. when my orders are almost ready, he din get my money.. the owner got it. ehhe. this is when i wondered if he's too anxious.. LOL..

ok.. den went to sleep... put alarm to ring at 7pm. hehe.. den 720, i woke up myself n checked the time. aiyo, the alarm is so soft..

den went wif frn to check out the room and signed contract... haha... 1st of aug move in!!!!! start countdown!!!!

at work, hehe.. my fridae pal came online, n i persuaded him to show mi his webcam.. COOL!!!! first peson view!!! wah so exhilerated!!

No comments: