Saturday, September 04, 2004

LOL.. again, long time din update... either 2 lazy, or dun have time...

cos for mi, now i actually... to save money for food, i go home to eat... hoem cooked meals are better mah.. n coem to thnk of it, i guess i need to really start lerning how to cook proper meals myself.. since my mum such good cook (no pun, and really good cook), i might as well really take note of how she cook n learn from her... she know my taste n blab al, wil be in best position to guide mi loh... guess best time is saturdays, when there is no 1 to cater for... but this saturday, i gonna go out wif frns.. dun think can start this wk.

anyway.... go home n eat, thus after work n meal, not much time left... den haha,, dun have much time to write diary oso.. not forgetting, now i share my pc wif roommate, so sometimes, cant use pc...

hey, i jus realise my sgboy subscription is almost up!!! 10 more days only!!! GOSH, my hurry to save the files!!! GOSH!!!

next page..

No comments: