Tuesday, September 21, 2004

slept... i thnk this day den i watch the yi tian show wif rooomate siazz.. forgot liaozz..

slept rpetty late, den morning woke 7+... den join family for bfast... went to buy digital vid camera... but 2 bad family dun wan listen to my advice.. dun say anything loh..

den near evening time, abt 3+, got home n thot i wun go outand wash my lens loh.. haha.. den my frn called mi out.. well, i promised them liao to go out, so i went ahead loh... quite nice siazz.. tat i went ahead, had a nice chat n saw new ppl.. got 1 ger was PRETTY SWEET N TOKING tat i almost thot from aj POV tat she was trying to know mi better siazz...

den went for the tok... n learnt quite a lot of things.. esp when my relative has been getting mi to go, but i always dun have time... ahhaha... but fate decreed i had to go LOL... n hor, haha, i dun have time to iron my shirt at all haha

No comments: