Sunday, December 11, 2005

nothing much to write... except for 1 thing... den since i writing, might as well fnish watever bla bla i wanna blog

i really wanna weep...... n i did weep.

"JACKIE!!! KOR KOR MISS U!!!!!"

i took my dinner, n was walking back up to my blk. den, a woman was taking her dog for a walk. it's small dog. by the size, it's cute. den, the dog started to run off. the ger den was running after/with it. i felt so deja vu!!! my dog, jackie, usually will oso run off, n i will chase it while holding its leash!! the dog ran, i ran after it. the scenario seem to jus come back (jackie, i really miss u.......) i immediately felt it's my dog running, n i am chasing it!! the feeling is so immense!! i can't ctrl myself. my wallet is in my left hand, n i was clenching it. real hard. even the ring on my thumb was pressed hard onto my wallet. i felt the pain, but i din care. the dog has crossed the traffic.

i followed, but somehow i lost track of the dog.... i frantically looked around for its movement. nothign. i felt jackie has just left mi for the 2nd time...

No comments: