Saturday, December 17, 2005

on friday evening, 9th dec 05, i felt tat i've not drank any waer for hours. well, i'm ok wif it.

on saturday, 10th dec 05, i felt my body is demanding for the element of life - water. i drank 2 mugs. but my body ain't feeling any better.

on sunday, 11th dec 05, I went for the dinner. I felt very cold. It's not due to the aircon. More to my body is resisting the cold, as it's not feeling good. I sat on the sofa, curling myself up in a way that my legs are tucked under my butts/pubes, and my arms are crossed. I still feel cold. what's worse, for the day's lunch, we were at cafe cartel but I ahv no idea what to order, that is cheap,filling, and tasty. So I took pasta which turned out to be covered with tomato sauce. I did nto enjoy it of course. Then for the dinner, the host prepared an appetizer - salad. I can't eat. the mainc ourse is spaghetti. tomato sauce as well. I took a lil sauce, but ended up finishing my plate just by gobbling down the plain noodles.

Then, when I got home to sleep, I felt COLD. even when the fan is not on. I had to cover myself in blanket. I'm not sure if I should take MC anot. A big difference, as, if I really wanted MC just to rest at home, I won;t care so much. But when it comes to really sick and needed MC, I will consider if my colelagues can manage. ok, So I covered my self in blanket. The next morning, I woke up in sweat. My blanket is wet, but I'm feeling much better from the fever.

However, this whole week, I've been suffering a big deal. No voice, hoarse voice, sore throat, feeling pain even swallowing food/drink, coughing, with phlegm, asthmatic cough. Till friday, I'm still having it.

I visited the doctor. I told her about the history. She wanted to give me pills for fever, cough and flu. I declined the fever pills, 'cos I'm alright! when I left the clinic, I suddenyl remembered, why did not she give me lozenges?

It's really tough to be really sick. I dont' wish to think too much, resulting in havign to wait for the rain to stop, walking alonger distance, stepping into muddy water without realising it. If I don;t get better by Monday, I'll see the doctor again.

No comments: