Saturday, December 16, 2006

gosh.. i'm going siaozz..

in the morning, i took an early mrt to my gym.. end up i took an early bus oso.. n the bus was single decker... sianzz... so squeezy.

den the training session.. a female trainer supposed to guide mi... but she was tied up wif other work.. end up i did a short training session myself.. n later, she came up.. wah liao.. somehow, i felt tat, her suddeny appearance disrupted my training.. in such way tat i din really do much training.. more to learning how the weights can help mi do wat.. umm.. i prefer the filipino trainer..

n today, she was telling mi how to train up the chest muscles.. n was pulling her arms back a lot.. umm.. if it's the guy trainer.. hahah... his well-maintained chest muscles shld b quite obvious lol..

anyway, i decided how shld my trainign schedule b..
10am do trainig = 1 hr.
11-1pm swim
1-130 steamroom... hahah.. shiok...

den my haircut today.. the usual stylist (Cute boy) left liao.. den main stylist doing my hair.. seems like a bit outta shape siazz.. i mean her concentration.. cos she style my hair till it's kinda bloating.. anyway, maybe 'cos she's tired lah..

but i oso bought a new earpiece (which dun fit my mp3 player style.. sianzz), and new trunks (tight fitting.. n sexy) lol..

n ya.. the siao thing is... i went to shi xin hui's singing session.. n got her autograph... wah liao.. how did i ever.. other than amei... support someone so much... hehe, i even whispered to her "looking forward to her next album"..

hehe... den while she singing, got a beng gia keep looking at my direction.. lol i think he noticed mi always eyeing him, so wanan confirm again.. in the end, i took his pix whahaha...

No comments: