Sunday, December 03, 2006

work stuff

now.. i finally realise.. or understand why... my boss is so nice to mi..

HK TVB celebrated its.. 39th bday i just bought a HK VCD for tat. in the celebration, got a very young boyish host... a new host... really can see he's freshie.. lol.. den when i saw him, n the way he hosts.. i really... feel tat... i will wanna protect him n help him in his career... as best as i can... lol... den at my work, i can also feel tat my boss (female) is protecting n guiding mi a lot... haha.. i finally understand how she felt... but.. another situation cld b tat.. (i just learnt abt it over time) she jus joined tis team 1 yr ago.. n understand how difficult it can b to understand everything.. so, she felt i have the determination, n feel tat i can b given a chance...

n of cos, i hope i can prove her right.. n soemtimes i did...

haha, yes, grumbles abt work again.. well, my team has to go govt places to work on proj, n have to fill in some personal details.. i dunno y, the form we filling is like those job interview type... i discussed wif my upperstudy.. n she said "of cos u have to fill up the work history.. wat if u work in some hacking company b4??" wah liao... sometimes, to prove she;s right, she realy can thnk of some crazy reasons..

den, 1 wk later, the place inform us. according to wat my sup say, my form is the oni perfectly filled up 1.. so she took back her form n... duno. but she seem unhappy abt it loh.. lol

den ytday, we have some production issue to settle. n all we worry abt is whether the cutover can do anot.. but i raised a concern.. n true, my sup din think abt it.. so my sup ask mi do something... den somehow, when he told my upperstudy abt it, (i forgot how he told her) she decided to spend some time in drafting up a formal doc for it.. wah liao.. make it so formal!! in end, sup complimented her in an email to her n mi, saying good work.

den, during tis wk, i've been trying my best to reduce size of a word doc. i asked 1 sup, she told mi how she did it last time. but it din work for mi.. i oso check wif upperstudy.. but din work oso.. eventually, i managed to work my way out!! n shared wif my boss.. n ytday, upperstudy ask how i did it... at tis time, that "1 sup" came over n heard it.. n shared wat she did... they were hearing her.. while i tried telling them it's not tat way.. but my upperstudy din hear.. n she said "so nw u knw wat u did lah, huh?" oh well... i'm used to it..

during my gym today.. i kinda realised how i was doing at work.. my upperstudy, being an achiever, often gave herself timelines for doing work. n sometimes, her words kinda stress mi up.. n i realised how i shld do n be doing... i often fear my speed of doing thigns is slow.. but den, some things need tiem.. i ahve to realise it.. n i shld relax a bit.. as long i can finish my work on time, i'm fine..

n 1 impt thing is, although i'm supposed to take over 1 of her existing proj, until nw, she still holding on to it.. i gonna speak to her on it..


gradually a paedophile?

oh no.. am i becoming a paedophile??

on saturdays, whenever i go out, there'll be millions of young n cute guys/boys everywhere wif trendy n striking looks/styles/outfits.. n every so often, my eyes r atracted to them.. wahliao.. when i think of my age n theirs (those who i look at) i really worry... or is it 'cos i seldom go out.. so... any guy oso catches my eyes?


steam room @ club

wah today is kinda funny.. but learning... lol.. funny... cos jus b4 i went intot he room, got 1 ah peh urinating jus outside the room. so i went in.. den later, tat ah peh came in oso... n strange... he's doing some stretching exercises inside.. n pumping.. he's wearing trunks.. i totally bochap him.. i wonder if he's trying to get mi to look at him doing those stretching..

den, when i went out, i saw the temperature.. it's 110... enjoyable!!! i usually se tot 50.. cos i thot it's good enuff...

den as i step out of the place room.. i saw a buff guy.. i mean, a guy oni in shorts, n having a buffy hunky body... cool...


swiming in the club

wow... my gym trip today is really fun.. it's really wat i wanna do.. cos i was totally swimming today.. lol.. had wanna gym first den swim.. but after .... ok.. i missed ger superstar show, den realsied tat i can watch tv inside the gym.. so i was like walking for 45 mins while watching teh ger contest.. wah.. later tired liao, n dun wisht o gym anymore.. went directly for swim..

den during the swim, i realised tat i really have not done so for a long time.. the relaxation mood.. the freedom... nice feeling... now i wonder... hwo to arrange my time.. so tat i can tan during swim (2 hrs) n gym to tone myself..

No comments: