Monday, May 10, 2004

12:12 a.m.

friday.. duno y, i felt alright, but dun wish to do anything at all or say anything. guess i was 2 tired, so went to bed EARLY.

slept at 9+. den woke at 1+. thot it's morning timing. den look at and saw it's jus 1.18am.. am i tired after all? well, i kinda did fall sleep in minutes after lying down. while later, i got up bed n decided to read abt those study loan pamphlets i gotten back.

felt rather insane though.. next day i working 12hr shift.. night shift some more n yet i still walking abt at 1+am

readin readin reading, unless my app din go thru, if not i really damn determined to go overseas study. thot of selling of my newly bought printer (not gonna use it n not been using it anyway) and oso sell off my bought-some-time-back shoes. din wear cos frns say tat's for tall ppl.. ARGHz. i need as much money i can save as possible...

n oso need to find guarantor... bank wif the best plan for my study loan, claim for my unpaid allowances.

thinking for 1 hr, i went off to bed, remembering wat i shld be doing in days to come.

so, off i went wif my aunt to take pic.. along the way, she told mi my previous car accident may allow mi to claim 1k+.. if true, den my phone bills alright liao!! LOL..

these days, i been feeling rather low.. dunno if it's cos i know i need to control my spendings to save money for my studies.. so cut down lotsa on entertainment... wanna watch 4 shows.. troy, van helsing, beau boxer, HELP, but guess can oni watch 1, and the rest buy vcds

saw my ex-date profile saying his current status if "prefer not to say". previously is monogamous. does tat imply anything? i actually both happy andsad. happy cos tat reln dun last. sad cos after all, it's emotions.

am i despicable??

den saw ex bf photos... 1 pic got extra guy!!! OH.... sad and happy again. sad cos he left mi (long time back) n now wif someone else. happy cos he is dating :)

No comments: