Wednesday, May 12, 2004

4:47 a.m.

wah hehe.. last night, i suddenly JO in office!! maybe bit tired... n jus for the sake of JO, so oni veli little leizz..

den, wore back my shirt.. left office early.. got home, bathed, and decided to go again hehe.. den this time, i can feel that it really wanna shoot far.. but 2 bad, my towel blockin the way, so oni 1 stream went far.. the rest was blocked n stopped a short distance oni.. haha.. but shiok still :)

i guess.. after i get my taxi claim, i'll question the HR abt my pay.. hehe.. in case, they angry den dun give :)

siao,,, my asgt left < 2 wks but still not starting at all... got a feeling tat i gonna fail siazz.. cos.. the tougher subject, i have no idea how to start at all siazz!!

today was kidna late for my class.. but hehe.. GOOD!!! cos when i got there, 2 frns sat liao, den no space for mi.. saw tat nice loking chap sitting alone at a 3-seater.. TOOK CHANCE TO SIT WITH HIM IMMEIDATELY!!!!!!!

toked a little at first.. den go into more topics haha... damn, he's a system analyst... kauzz... den i got his name n hp, but he din ask for mine.. nvm.. but i think he did have some idea of my orientation though :) cos everytime i'll peep at him :P

den this time, last time i went to class, i had MISTAKEN a guy for tat guy above.. n got to know him loh.. den i forgot his name liao, n din tok to him, but he initiated chat wif mi.. freom his response and eye contact, i guess he's.. kinda aj oso.. hehe.. not sure lah.. mi still novice :)

oh ya, on my way to class on the bus, got a young guy.. those slim jc/student type.. board the bus.. he sat nex to mi. he sat in such way tat when my arm moved, will touch him. den he din budge or shift at all... hehe.. confirm he aj.. but he.. act up high loh..

No comments: