Wednesday, May 05, 2004

5:52 a.m.

actually i was prepared to knock off early.. but somehoiw... or as a habit, i tend to stay till got ppl enuff for the day.. was so tired.. rested on the train while going frn place..

at my frn place, well he was my date. i was kinda tired.. den ask to rest on his bed. i know he dun dare b funny wif mi.. but i wearing those small size Ts. den as i lying on bed, i dozed off. but i actually hope he may.. or someone may.. alright, i was putting my hand in such way tat my hands were pressing down my shirt, to ensure no exposure of body.. but i was hoping ,someone may bring my hand to above my head.. den my waist will be revealed.. den begin enjoying ourselves... LOL...

n ya, he is good to mi lah.. he is fond of mi..

later gonna call MOM to check.. cos i think i am under paid..

No comments: