Sunday, August 06, 2006

am i a character too strong?

from ytday.. i find tat, i'm kinda of someone who can b really nice n kind to frns (i learnt that from my pals though). but if someone step on my toes, they can have a taste of my needles.. i mean, i'll b mean wif them, n careful wif my words.. but i wun aloow my mood to b affected, while i get back at them wif words...

i am reminded of something abt ytday. we wnana go ktv, but he end up dun wan. den after the lib trip, we went to get his car. we heard an oldie being played along the way. i uttered out the title of the oldie. den he... wah liao.. kinda chua teo n almost tripped. haha, i guess he kinda thot i still thinking abt ktv n he's furiously mad n nt comfy lol..


retirement plans

these days, i've been tinking of.. after my career has taken off, wat else shld i do to kill time or even enrich my life. a few items in mind. including travelling overseas, attending class for dancing, self improvement things, n enjoying myself in things i nvr had a chance b4.. due to poor financial control. n oso, volunteering my time for non-profit orgs. SPCA, AFA, sch for delinquents, disabled, and autistic kids. for autistic kids, i feel tat i'm in a better position to help them, cos i've been very autistic b4. and due to my unique way of growing up, i can understand them better.. as in i grew from autistic to knwoing more frns, n being mor eoutgoing. they usually hide their feelings within themselves, cos they dunno how to tok n how to express their inner thots. they expect ppl to understand their feelings. they live in a world of their own, as they dun find ppl who can understand them...

umm... am i too young to plan for retirement age??


my rushing time

i think i need to get used to things.. first, i decided tat n'day i'll b pia'ing (rushing to finish..) my asgt. but end up, i reading asgt info n relaxing.. den thot during lunch, i'll relax n watch Tv. den i watch "She's the man" movie. n forgot abt time. aiyo!! but the movie GOoD!!! the story is loose n drama lah, but the scenes inside r GOOD.. those teen hunks jus show their torso anytime n anywhere they wish. wow.. good for the eyes siazz!! i love it!

n hor... i really cant drink kopi liao.. even homemade 1.. it jus... make my body weak..

No comments: