Friday, August 25, 2006

happenings wif the cute guy

lol..1 day, i was handing up some docs to a room. den open door, the decent cute guy came out. ahha.. i joked tat he din pull open the door for mi.. n act blur.. mumble soemthign n move towards mi... den suddenly,

he pulled my long sleeve shirt off my pants!!! wahhaah... although he took it as teasing fun, i find it... enjoyable lol.. but i knw he's str8...

den today.. hehe, seems like he's really used to havign mi around liao... den as the weather is HOT, he's almost perspiring. den i ask if he scared heat. he say now so hot, of cos ler.. den he press my shirt against my back.. WAHAHAHA... i exhilerated siazz!!

den i said "no sweat rite"? den he again tried to lift off my shirt.. but tis time failed. den i responded, wif a finger pointing to him "again!?" n he jumped away... hwhaahha,... fun...


tasks at hand

when i'm given specific tasks to do.. i think i'm able to do it fast. esp when i knw exactly wat's needed.. but when it's my first time to try thing out, i can b very dis-oriented abt wat's exactly expected of the outcoem of my work.. i realyl muz overcome tis... ie, if i really nt sure wat's expected of mi, ASK n clarify.. dun assume i knw...

No comments: