Thursday, March 29, 2007

appraisal for the past yr is here..

did part 1 of 2 appraisal wif my boss and
supervisor. nt sure if this is a good
time to speak up frankly, but i did
take the opportunity to speak frankly
of wat i think of my performance..

it's a review of myself. if i can see
how my person is doing, it means i am
able to improve myself over time and
always trying to improve myself.

but jus b4 part 1 ended, my boss
suddenly ask mi if i have plans to move
on after the proj taken off. i was
quite surprised at tis qn, n i replied
tat if the proj prove to b ok, i'll
gladly move on proudly to other projs.

den.. ytday, she was having a 1-1 chat
wif mi.. for part 2 ie.. somehow i feel tat she's oso
flirting wif mi at the same time.. its
oni the 2 of us in the room, and once
in a while, she'll push mi by my arms
so tat i lean to 1 side. i.. cant
imagine her doing tis to other staff..
n we oso chatted abt feedback, n she
noted tat i'm able to suggest new ways
of doing things. n tat, i am
competent technically, but lacking the
proper chance to prove myself..

oso tok about how i feel abt other
staff. shared my thots of them.
somehow she seems to recognise my
ability to analyse ppl's capabilities.
she even waited for mi to take cab wif
her.

but nt so obvious lah.. cos after part
2, she asked if i going home, as she
was. i said i wil go back about 30
mins later.. she say ok.. but din say
she wait for mi.

den, when my stuff is settled, i
called her desk, but she nt around. i
thot she went off oredi.. den later,
she came to mi again, n i told her
i'll b going back, she den asked mi to
wait a while for her..

hahaha.. so qiao, the cab we took..
the driver is.. of cos uncle.. he was
playing nostalgia numbers by Tsai Chin.

chatted wif him on her old songs.

along the way, my boss still chatted
wif mi abt happenings at work.. she's
either trying to gain ground feedback
or she sees tat i'm able to analyse
ppl's capabilities..

No comments: