Saturday, August 07, 2004

hehe.. ytday was the showdown siazz.. LOL.. although my supervisor oredi told mi 90% wun renew... but i still have plans in mind lah... like wat i gonna fight for if staying... den.. wah liao, mgmt again "play tricks" cos supposed to arrive at 9am, but 930 still not here.. den i go take bfast liao...

when come back, he here liao. waited for my turn. haha.. when time for mi to go in, my supervisor acted non-chalent n seem stand on neutral side haha... they use same old reasons to reject me loh.. like... not up to par.. and more like a burden.. but i dun agree.. ehhe, ask mi stay longer i oso dun wan LOL...

den came to monetary terms.. the mgmt does know abt the OT stuff.. wah liao, if i din mention to them, maybe they wun even mention it... den oso my leave balance n OFF..

when everything's settled, i went to my uncle's place to do pc... wah, haha.. i realise my old RAM dun work.. maYBE SPOil lioa... now, need to decide if wan upgrade or buy new system...

hehe.. funny thing is, ok.. i nedd to go khatib there. so took bus to HBF. switch to marina bay line. but, i fell asleep... last stop i heard was novena or something.. den go all the way to kranji there, i woke up.. realised i missed the stop!!! travelled all way back... wah so tired...

got home, den dozed off.. at 3+... abt 330pm.. haha.. woke at 9+...

back in office, hehe called my frn up... chatted wif hiim, n watched him on webcam. hah.. now i worry about phone bills.. LOL..

ok, back to clearing my things... n my supervisor quite funny.. he still working, but keep aiding me in my battles... haha..

No comments: