Thursday, August 05, 2004

ytday, left office earlier than normal jialut timing.. LOL..

den... bought lunch for my dog.. n msg'ed my SLAVE tat i am free today.. den we met up.. but.. aiyo... had wanna bring my dog down for walk, but slave came, n din have the time.. din even have time to do much things..

hehe.. had simple fun.. cos quite rushing... den... once again. i grabbed things from my family to my house LOL..

when i got home, bathe.. n set things up.. se tup till 2pm+ den i sleep.. wah, i pretty tired siazz... i guess i fell asleep in minutes... woke at before 6pm, saw my date not home yet, n sleept again. woke at 7+ i think..

msg my mum to ask if got cook or not.. cos i kinda get sick of non-nutritious dinners out side.. miss home cooked meal.. LOL.. but she din reply??!?! umm.. did she misread, or wat? den went for dinner with date, and got home fast.. cos i tired.. haha.. come to htink of it, i feel as though we married for quite some time isazz...

No comments: