Sunday, August 01, 2004

working 8pm to 8am tis wkend.. so, "here i am, at my workplace once again.."

these days have been preparing for my MOVE OVER CEREMONY!!! feel so good about moving over.. but haha.. been feeling cool about having my own room... finally growing up? move over lioa, den felt nothing much... but at least got my own space.

got a frn.. he a regular... having problem with his java project. i had told him i am able to help.. but he seem quite apprehensive about asking my help... anyway, on fri, he supposed to come lah.. but he din tell mi wat time he cna make it.. so i called him... umm... i wonder if it's cos he find it quite strange i so keen to help him, den he... thinking wat may happen siazz... but seriously, if he come, i'll wan to somehow.. get him into gay sex LOL... cos he's petite!!!

anyway, spent the day clearing my stuff.. fri nite, brought my things over to new room.. MYSELF.. cos tat frn above din come...

sat... i supposed to rest lah.. but later, still went out wif my date :) had quite a lot of fun.. went to the food fest.. chey. thot the fest can grab lotsa free things to eat.. but instead, spent bombs. den went to shop for things.. quite fun day loh..

oni not good is, our frns all bz, n dun wan join...

No comments: