Friday, August 20, 2004

wah liao, jus now try to approve some yahoo group msg, but it was restricted... damn...

*check past blgos again..*

hehe... toking abt the interview on wed... i dunno how come lei.. either they really take a long time to decide if they wanna employ mi, or agency themselves take sweet time. on thurs, no reply at all.. i really thot gone case... n i was not up to their requirement...

so i work at old place (tat the pay was low there).. for a whole day. i was told to unpack n assemble PC... entire... umm, newly setup system... kauzz.. so easy... first day was fast but boring.. oni tat, my place 90% indians, 1 indonesian fair guy... tat's all... he's quite... earnest looking loh.. not beng, not cool, not i-muz-work type...

i was even thinking, guess i'm stuckt o such 1.5k jobs... well, wat to do lei...

den haha, today, this morning... abt 9+, i receieved a call from agency. either current coy called mi, or someone else... den hor, unexpectedly (but of cos, reading now sure know is who call liao lah..) the agency for the wed interview called mi!!

ok... now edit is pretty late lah... but anyway, as summary, they called n confirmed my position... n told mi my salary.. i was of cos excited.. den i told current coy tat, i gonna quit.. at that time, kauz, they still din prepare my contract yet... so i told them tat is my last day.. since din sign anything, i can quit anytime.

but hor, the guy who i went around wif to install the pcs... if he chn, i may like him.. cos he's hardworking, honest (hois attitude)... very muhc like an honest chap who go find work ocverseas and take care of his family still...

1 comment:

Jee said...

hey kevin :)
Read ur blogs...pretty interesting! so hw's ur new job? Congrats on ur interview :) well, i'm Jee. My frenz call me that. I'm a blogger myself. I love to write too i guess hehe
anyways, juz drop by to let u knw tht u hv an interesting blog ;)

u can visit my blog too at paintedlife.blogspot.com