Saturday, July 22, 2006

almost forgot to post my blog..

swimming on saturday

went swimming today.. i forgot when did i last swim. last mth bz settling my exams, work, n moving back hme. dun think i got a chance to swim. den tis time, feeling so funny.. the water is not cool/cold, end up i din feel like swimming.. it was like swimming in lukewarm water, no excitement at all.

BUT.. interesting.. i was leaning onto the wall in the pool, den a guy... tat's all i can desc him.. was peeping at mi.. i was surprised.. real surprised.. den.. i enjoyed my time in water in my way :) den.. haha, i went for bath, few lil ppl inside, so after coming out from cubicle, i released my towel, n began wearing my clothes. exhibitionist hor (mean: right?) ? den i got trouble wearing my singlet back. teo (mean: somehow it was) stuck at my armpit there, as though my singlet was squeezing my chest like tat. i tried again, n still the same! so i patiently adjusted the singlet.. den.. haha, 1 guy was ready to go.. but he turned back to lok at mi lol..

den went for my lunch.. wah the cute guy stallowner commented i look great. i replied "not everytime meh?".. he said "but i still better" hahaha.. i almost wanna reply "yeah, u cuter!"


a lost gift for ma's bday

sianzz (mean: disappointed).. tmr is ma bday celeb. i had intended to practise the piano, den play for her on the day. u knw wat?? jus when i setup the piano to pratise, i cannot find the adapter!!!!!! for ti!!!!!! cant practise!!!!


funny me

mostof the time i really wanna do well n perform at work.. but at times, i can just get lazy.. subconsciously, i jus wanna relax n enjoy my leisure time. but my body jus wun lemme.. it jus ... forces my limbs to do the things tat i shld.. lol.. do i sound weird?? the latest occurrence is, i need to install linux on office pc. but office there.. download the installer is cumbersome. always stop at 50+%. i sianz liao. almost wanna jus.. seek help.. n say i cant dowload it. n hope to find some help lol. but now, when i at home, i decided i can try to download it n burn it to bring to office.. so tat at least i knw, the installing is soon to come..

No comments: