Tuesday, July 25, 2006

i really deserve a beating, a scolding, a reprimanding!!

today, i really felt i was losing the determination to reach my career goal! i mean, i was losing the focus and the mindset. it's not a setback i suffered, but more to the complacency i gained!

i was totally happy n satisfied wif things tat have been happening recently. knowing new frns, and having frns who knw wat's best for mi, gd career, nice work plc, a seemingly gd view of my planned future.

but i totally forgot, i need to work HARD, or even HARDER. i felt i was losing the biz sense of work style/attitude tat i had. bis sense as in, i knw wat is needed, and prioritising things. dun b a nag, cut str8 to the pt, dun leave any ambiguity. b clear on wat i need to knw/do. but these days, i felt i was jus idling my time away!

on the surface, i was meeting deadline. but today, within myself, i knw i let myself down. a big deal. i lost too much time! i have slackened!

luckily my team leader and my mentor kept giving me reminders on wat to watch out for... i realy owe thme a lot, and MUZ buck up.

No comments: