Tuesday, July 25, 2006

when i first joined, i had the style of wasting no time to ensure tat i can get on my feet ASAP. n yes, withina few days, i solved a few issues.

1 is an old n sticky issue, which has been troublign them for soem time. i solved it n it's working fine.

den next issue, a simpler 1, but gained soem recognition from my team lead. cos my mentor asked mi to edit a webpg in the prod env. i did it. den team lead feel tat i can start workign on prod liao (mean: already) and suggest to my mentor, to let mi do soem prod stuff. den my mentor say she is oredi (mean: already) letting me handle them. tema lead is happy n excited. she exclaimed "good" in canto, n i replied "thx" in canto oso.

den over these days, feeling tat the urgent issues r over liao, i let down my "do it fast n quick" style, n began to slow down. anything up, i will oso feel "dun worry, it's ok 1 lah, no need so rush do it". this is a wrong mentality! why did i ever have it?!?! since it's nt rite, i have to make it right!! that's my style then!

gosh... i mus check myself regularly..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

halo....wishing u happy birthday a day later is very 'me' ok?!
since u complain i'm always late...
flamboyance in motion... ; p


Cheerios,
Les.