Friday, April 13, 2007

i saw PSS2 guy.. guess who??

i wore my new specs today.. those weirdly shaped/designed type.. cos i knw i can pull it off lol..

den hor, on my way to work.. wah got those sec sch boys crossing street n staring at mi in bewilderment siazz.. of cos, got those beng kiaz look at mi.. n shy away ahahha..

later as i board mrt, ok.. usually i read papers as i stand inside train. tis time, i din. i jus stood inside as normal commuter. den gradually, a guy of my height in front of mi moved back.. n his arm movement from time to time had his elbow touching mi. i was alright.. den.. as the train got more packed, he moved back more.. end up his left shoulder blade sometimes will press onto my left chest lol.. got mi erected siazz.. (using my fist to press onto my left chest nw.. to feel how it felt..) it feels like chest.. felt nopthing like breast of bra lol.. n this guy din look back to see wat/who he pressing onto hahah..

den u knw... later on, i saw a guy board the train at 1 of the stn.. it's KENNY LIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when i saw him, i cant believe my eyes siazz!!

when he got in, i was staring in shock!! he look jus like on tv/pic!! jus as cute!! n he's wearing earrings!! he came in, den stood properly, wif his back facing mi.. so i was looking at his back all the time.. quite meaty.. dunno whether its fleshy or meaty.. but he looks every bit of him on tv... n he's of my height!!

i was looking at him siazz!! n was thinking, shld i go up n tok to him, or continue to enjoy the moment.. den i felt i shld tok to him... haah...

i moved forward.. patted his shoulder.. he shifted a bit to make way.. i patted again.. he look back..
me "r u kenny"
he "yes.."
me "r u kenny from pss2?"
he (smiling) "yes"...
n we started a casual conversation.. i think a oouple of gers beside us was peeping even..

wow, really cant believe it... tok to him so near siazz!! n see him smiling rite in front of mi!!! wah liao.. if the train not crowded, i will pass him my namecard, so he rmb mi siazz..

No comments: