Sunday, April 29, 2007

sigh... poor mi, realyl getting VERY VERY honry..

ok.. tok something VERY surprising first... i went to gym liao, n use gel to style my hair. den u knw wat??????

when i took mrt for my hairstyling session, a lot of sec/poly gers were on the train.. n... gosh, i feel as though every1's (gers) are on mi siazz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 i was so scared stiff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i even noticed, 1 ger (malay) leaning out, revealing her cleavage n was looking into my direction.. she held tat pose for 2 secs, den her mum ask her not to lean tat way... wah liao!!!!! n oso, got a ger wif bf.. they board train, n stood 1 side originally.. but the ger kept looking at mi.. or peeping.. den later, her bf... unsuspectingly, brought her to stand by the door... directly in front of mi... the guy is those sec sch guys.. (no face, no body.. got tummy even).. if the guy nice loking, i think i... no, i defintiely WILL look... lol..

aiyo.. so frightening!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 but then, let's say, suddenly got 1 guy walk past, n i immeidately throw eyes at him.. i wonder how will the gers react.. or will they notice?

ok, den at the hair dressing there.. i... felt embarrassing siazz...

the guy who wash my hair.. not my type at all.. but he's quite nice in serving customers. nothing happened... until, my hair was trimmed, n he wash my hair.. he say my face got "hairlets" n offered to wash for mi.. i laid down there.. he carefully used water to wet my face n use his hands to wash the hair off my face.. wah liao.. the touching.. got mi horny siazz.. was erecting even.. had to control siazz.. den i even imagined him asking which body part i train.. den offer to show him my abs.. den he touch it... wah liao.. i honry rite??

den later, met up frns.. str8 frns.. for nights out. duno.. is hanging out wif str8 better/easier than aj?? or cos, i have nt found true-blue aj frns who can hang out wif mi? since i've not been ... going out wif this group for ages?

wat;s more, as time pass by, i really... dunno wat's my direction in sex n love... i've high sex drive.. n i've the body n looks.. i'm really thinking of selling sex.. but i duno... will it affect my love relation in future? double edged sword..

1 comment:

Chris said...

I think you would probably do OK in selling sex. But remember, you have no choice when selling sex: you have to do it with anyone who requests it and can pay you. I know you have very distinct ideas of the men to whom you are attracted: could you get it up if I paid you $300 for sex? (kidding, but with serious intent of making an example).

If you do, make sure you never meet people unless you've left a phone number and address where you went so that if problems occur someone else will know where you've gone. Make sure you're clean, clipped "down there", and willing to do whatever (safe) your client wants.

Hope to see you in June.