Tuesday, June 12, 2007

does any1 believe, or had, premonitions before?

i do, n have it at times.. sometimes unbelievably.. true n serious.. when the good premo comes, happy of cos.. if bad ones, have to be careful..

esp when it comes to exam.. ytday, i went out wif my master (long time no mention him liao). umm, my premo usually manifests in 12hrs time. den during our dinner, 7pm, the gd premo came... umm wat does it mean?.. 2nd 1, came when i was on bus, on way home.. on the bus, i was intending to read my notes to prep for exam.. but felt it's not conducive at all, n din, but i planned on how to do revisiion. i decided to wake tmr at 7am to revise..

umm 7am.. premo 7pm.. something gd gonna happen.. ok.. but wat's wif 11am? could it b.. i will enjoy my lunch or soemthing? den.. i got home, n decided to read up a bit before i slep. near 1am (abt 10 min i think), i decided to sleep. at tis time, i got a bad premo... 1am... tis timing in 12 hrs' time is when my exam abt to start... argh......... it's fearful.. wat does it mean??

den next morn, true enuff, i woke 7am.. n finished my revision in 2 hrs.. 1 hr left to.. relax n cool down.. was thinking wat b happening at 11am.. n 1pm..

den... nw (the time i writing tis) is 11am.. u knw.. i had felt it could b pretty cold in exam hall later n went to find my jacket.. tat could not b found for wks.. i searched everywhere at home... n i rested on bed, since it was futile.

den i decided to check underneath my bed, to check if the jacket cld b dumped there during spring cleaning tis yr... i bent down.. n indeed, i saw my jacket THERE... i flung it around to rid of any dust.. rmb'ed abt the 11am thing.. check my watch.. it was 10.55am....

scary huh... gosh... nw i'm scared abt wat could happen at 1pm.. hope it means, the jacket is dirty, n i'll b itching here n there.. i dun wan anything BAD to happen to exam... my goodness...

No comments: