Sunday, June 03, 2007

gosh.. when can i settle down to study for exams...

ytday was quite interesting siazz... the kopitiam tat i ate my bfast in, got a handful of kids there.. kids as in sec sch age... cute lah, of cos.. den, when i ordered my drink, 1 boy from tat group seem to look into my direction.. mayb my choice of drink stunned him: hot tea.

oh ya.. if i ever mentioned this boy.. almost every sat, when i go gym, i will often see him walking to.. the ssc in my area.. every so often, i'll exchange look wif him.. den ytday, i went past him.. i look at him as usual.. but he nvr look at mi... i hope it 'cos he's talking to his frns, so cant lose focus...

den.. after gym, i was tidying up my hair.. n i saw in the mirror, a guy wif fantastic bods doing his hair oso.. n he's topless... this guy, i saw him when i jus started to gym.. 2-3 times during tat certain time slot liao. but mayb my stares at tat time scared him off.. u knw.. jus plain lookin n lookin.. den ytday, when i saw him, he looked at mi for a sec or 2, n went on to do his hair.. seem tat he got an impression of mi..

den tis time, i initiated a chat wif him whahaha.. asking him hwo he trained his chest.. i initiated in chn (since it;s a comfy language for chn ppl) but he went on to desc in eng.. ok.. den the short chat went on in eng. hehe, gd to see a built-up chest at such short distance without him feeling tense heheh...his body is those.. casual gymmer.. got the shape n size, but not those hard hard type.. i like.. he dun have 6 pax, but the tummy is not flabby lah.. lol..

if i see him again, probably i'll ask for his name :)

oh ya, looking for a gym tat has sauna/steamrm, swimming pool, gym.. any intro?? saw from sgboy tat fitness first got.. but seem mthly is 108 siazz.. haven check out the forum yet...

den went to suntec there.. to buy mp3 player.. decided liao.. i dun have to insist on jus playing mp3.. since nw vogue is all in 1, i can get vid/mp3/pix/fm in it.. was deciding on either "zen wav", "zen stone", "zen v plus", or "zen v". i din see "zen v" on display.. n decided to get v plus.. wah liao.. i'm loaded siazz.. din do much research.. jus wanna get mp3 player n jus got it..$200 big bux man (player + charger ie)!!

n i am pretty impressed with myself... my close frns shld knw tat i'm direction-poor. den u knw, ytday, i took the bus jus by looking at the bus stop panel.. n i actually got off at the right stop!! i even thot i missed it siazz!!

umm.. later went to mit my frns for outings loh..

i cant blif it.. my bfast was 8+am.. lunch, i din eat cos i thot meet my frn can lunch same time, since we wld b toking biz stuff.. den no loh.. we oni ate ice cream.. n i actually managed to sustain till night!!! 11+pm, den i bought nuggets to eat!! 12 hrs siazz!!! mi super!!!

n these settled my... boredom.. n i kinda am set to start my exam prep liao..

umm... my bday coming... shld i have a wishlist, so tat my frns can buy mi gifts?? lol... it's both a wish, n a desire nt 2 b so materialistic wif frns...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

safra