Monday, July 09, 2007

funny... i thot comments on blog need some word verification in order to post? I got a texty comment, which i removed. no sign-off, no indication of who-ever.

umm... in times of need, den we realise who actually treasure us, and give us their time... i msg a number of frns, asking when they are free btwn 23-27 jul to celeb my bday.

a couple said, i'm ok any day. jus give mi a day/time n i'll block it off.

a couple said, ... or rather, a trio.. nope, a couple said, "have to check my schedule first". 1 arse (by saying tis, no 1 knows who i'm referring to!!!) said "nope".

umm... my bday is round the corner.. n if anybody ask, why that few days of choices? well, it's the period btwn when someone is free enuff... and b4 my actual day...

=======

kevxx: nope, if u din realise, i dun go for such public encounter sex... many a time, i fantasized and thought of it. but nope, it's jus not me. n tis is why i managed to stay clean n healthy.. i always prefer jus an admiration of ppl.. 'cos, in aj world, something tat comes easy, fades away from memory easy too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it seems so funny that you reply to my comments on the next posting . haha