Thursday, July 19, 2007

wah liao, can u imagine getting cruised on mrt????

or did i give wrong signal unwittingly again?!?!

cos, i boarded the train on mornig as norm, den made my way all to the back (to the opposite door). got 1 30+ yo guy standing there. i stood beside him. den somehow, his bag pushed my bag away. ok, so i moved my bag to avoid it. den, he moved his bag to push mine again.. kauzz!!

i promptly moved mine to block him.. he den moved his bag away.. oni to push again moments later... i really dunno wat he's trying to do.. i stared into his direction.. he noted, and looked at mi, n smiled... but i still gave him a stern look.. but after seeing his smile, i realised something's wrong.. i gradually looked away n din bother looking anymore..

yes, it's my way of handling ppl who r not courteous in my view...

No comments: