Friday, July 06, 2007

last nite was a tiring day man.. working till past 12mn, jus to see that everything runs smoothly for our launch.. got home, supper, ready to sleep... oredi 3am. den decided to jo... but for long while, i stil dun get high. so... jus jo a bit oni...

BUT... funny.. as i slept, i got a strange dream... i cant rmb how it ended up tis way.. scene:

a guy was lying on a platform CLOTHED. there is a mini fountain beside him. i INVOKED my powers with my hands to draw it towards mi. den someone from other side oso did the same thing. we ended up drawing water to each other in a circle (from fountain, to mi, to him, to fountain).. i can even feel some SOLID water rubbing my palms!! as we drew harder, wind formed.

the wind actually began pulling off the platform guy's shirt. the guy's legs are towards mi. so at my side, the guy's pants are being pulled off too.. of cos, he tries to resist but he cant. his arms r pulled by other guy, while mi is pullin his pants. until the part the pants almost reveal his pte, i went up to hug him, pulling 1 hand at his ass, 1 hand on his body or face...

den i got wet..... lol... n woke up.. of cos.. at my age... yes :P

===============

kevxx: since it's safe, y never follow?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the water and the wind scene sounds like captain planet cartoon...

safe never follow? me? you asking me? you are the one that met the guy.. not me!!