Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Thanks for all your well-wishes

dear all visitors and.. friends,

my exam is finally over.. phew.. thanks for all our well-wishes..

now is the wait for results. If nothign goes wrong, yours truly will be a bachelor.. pun intended

===================

i'm tired... VERY tired... after exam today, i intended to come home n do some work stuff first, and go swim.. but i ended up finding and searching program to use to edit and join videos in the cheapest way possible. since there's no sun for tanning. luckily, some computer experts have made it very easy ahahha.. computer experts.. but in order to test which 1s are the best for mi, i spent the whole nn n evening manzz.. right now, i'm so darn tired.

for the exam, it's my first time to actually read thru the past yr exam papers siazz. in the past, i jus read the notes n memo the points. so when i look at the exam paper, i'll b stunned at the difficulty of the qns, n scratch my head (dun think wayward). but those times were, i knw wat to study n prepare. tis time, totally lost. anyway, after looking thru n understanding the model ans, i foudn it more of a breeze to tackle the qns. but 1 awkward situation happened. its trivial, so i shan't say. wif the exam now over, and a degree pending for me, do i sense a new lease of life, once again?

sigh, when i was studying for exam, i have a to-do list. now, i'm lost.. i even dun wish to go irc n relax myself sexually. wat's more, err.. have i lost/losing interest in SM??? i saw the vid caps of a new video, but i'm nt.. enticed...

===================

chris: sounds like you're having a good time. I have a webcam and will have to connect at some point...;-)

me: i sure did!!!

==================

kevxx: WAH ... win lor .. you on my msn for so long, you never even offer to show me yourself on cam. :(

me: u nvr ask?!?!

No comments: