Friday, November 23, 2007

tink i've not blogged for some time..

umm, again, dunno where to start writing..

ok.. yesterday, i was suddenly given an extra task.. duno whether it's in my blood or wat. tis task was given to me by my boss. i was still wondering how i shld reply.. shld i check my list of tasks pending? shld i accept it like nobody;s business? shld i reject, asking him to find someone else?

each option has pros n cons.. i dun need to spell out rite?

in the end, i used my old style. i thot about it for a while (few secs) n, a bit resist-ively asked for the scope. as tis new task is totally new to mi, i made it clear i need to check the scope n see if i can manage. tat means, i accepted it. or shld i accept it immediately? my workload is quite light now.

den later, someone added mi to his msn outta blue. really din expect.. jus tat i knw my msn addy is always in my BS

ok.. then yesteryda, (thursday, ie). i went to gym to chill out.. wah liao!! DAMN CROWDED!!!! wanna use the treadmill, n have to queue up oso!!!! after treadmill done, i went for weights. wah liao.. again loh.. all my machines used up.. walked around the area twice, trying to find a spare machine.. but i felt i was cruising though..

oh ya, while i was walking around, i saw someone relaxing by a machine, so i stepped forward to ask if he done.. "u still need?" i asked, pointing to the machine.. he den like stunned. i asked 2nd time, and 3rd time, rephrasing my line each time. finally he got my meaning.. right now, i tinking if, he really dinno my meaning, or he thot i was asking him something else... uh-hem..

den while i was using another machine, i suddenly got a call.. its my poly pal.. he asked where i was.. n said he's bored.. he does not sound his enthusiastic self.. i can feel he need someone beside him.. he asked mi for movie.. but i jus started my gym.. but sensing that he need a listening ear, i decided to end my gym session, n meet him up. i was real glad i did!!

he really needed a listening ear, and a soulmate siazz.. sigh.. if i was this sensitive to my frn's need, i wun need to trouble over tinking how to rebuild the frnship pal-ship, fag-hag ship wif my other gal pal liao.. who had treasured n given way to mi in many areas, but haha.. i took it for granted.. really granted lol.. now is the payback period..

my pal n i tinking wat to do.. either ktv, or movie.. but he suddenly decided on a 3rd option: something whcih i did not expect siazz..

to get a massage from guy for guy..

the plc pretty much in city area lah, quite accessible. but the owner n masseur both not up to my n pal std siazz.. pal asked if oni got them left there, they say yes... tat means we no choice liao.. i went for my bath, n decided to leave my briefs on while in towel.. shy mah!! the masseur den massaged mi.. can see he's VERY nervous when he started the session.. but as we toked more, he's gettign more relaxed..

i really must say his massage skills are REALLY good. enjoyed every moment of massaging by him manzz.. cool.. Perfect Massage (By Men).. eugene.. he really pressed onto the parts where i could feel the "ooooohhh" sensation!! haha, den when i was facing him during the session, he kept eyeing my erection... whahaha... teased my testes..  since he's not my type, i din touch him at all, although he's in white tight singlet n hot shorts. if i'm keen, i definitely either get touchy, or ask him take off shirt.. lol den he started to "massage" my erection.. wah liao, erection got massage 1 meh? i was tinking siazz!! jus another word to "relax" mi oni.. haha.. i even asked him, if it's ok for mi to shoot.. hahaha.. of cos i knw i can n shld, but jus felt better to ask, since i've not been such places for ages..

hahaha.. an otherwise usual gym evening turned into an erotic night... haha..

No comments: