Thursday, November 01, 2007

my first day of leave... to prep for exam.. when i woke up, totally dun wish to do anything, at a loss of wat to do, actually.. umm. long story short..

1) morn, wnana find ppl for swim, but din manage.

2) went swim myself.. n was cruised by a bottom.. ahha.. it's such a dark sky.. wanna tan oso can't.. but i did knw, i m ready for exam prep..

3) got home, n went irc to kil time, b4 i go lunch.. used webcam as lure.. got some bad experience as usual..

4) den later, my luck got slightly better.. got a few guys keen on mi.. but mi not on them.. but still exchanged msn.. sigh, msn become a tool for webcam. if see on cam liao, nt happy, exit liao.. pending my deletion move.

5) at 5pm, a chubby fella is really kinda interesting.. he say he got cam oso, got mi to wait for quite a while, but cam still nt working. n worse, his response is SIBEI slow.. in the end, i assured him, i'm ok if he no cam n no pic to show.. but again, he forever say "wait".. i thot he bz, or away from pc, in end, he's still there, watching my cam.. den i made the erection. n he's high ahhaha.. n he sounds real nervous siazz.. i not ready to jo, jus to tease him..

6) sigh.. near 7pm, no 1 interest mi yet. just as i was abt to log off from irc, someone msg abt "seeing an exec wear guy on cam".. haha, i immediately msg him, n viola, we're on msn cam.. but the cam feature nt working properly.. he often exited n stuff. i thot he's not keen anymore. but later, found it's my msn prob, cos i restarted n webcam is working..

he's quite cute hahah.. n really in exec wear.. wat's more, he's dirwectly showing his face in cam.. i was oredi stark naked.. n moved my cam to my face.. sigh.. wat gave mi such courage.. cos it's nvr good to link a NAKED body to a face. den he oso praised mi for my good looks.. but he added "it's oni camfun, so dun matter"..

den i tried kinky stuff, by ordering to do things.. haha.. quite fun, he's obedient! later we jo together.. he "came" first.. but into a rubbish bin, so cant see anything. den i "came" oso.. while i still see him on cam.. haha.. pretty fun.. nice looking chap.. hahaha..luckily i stayed on..

den, after everything, i realise tat.. suddenly my msn got 2 ppl who r keen to knw mi better.. or see mi on cam... suddenly got 2 ppl shower mi wif concern..a bit not used.. 1 guy is realyl interested in mi, n wanna knw mi better.. 1 guy is kinda keen to see my body.. haha..

den jus now, another frn... the one who arrange for callboy, suggested having another session wif that thai, since we both like him ahahahah..

the above concludes, i again did not study at all.. ok, i can declare today as a "relaxing" day..

====================

kevxx:
Maybe he first time mah ... so glances are not enough .. maybe you must initiate and touch him...

And are you getting your lj up? (haha it took me a while to phrase this line)

me: huh? how come took u a while? watz on ur mind??
hey, i did loh.. got hand contact.. maybe next time, i offer my body to be touched "accidentally" haha..

==================

william: i'm the anonymous who will attend the ah-mei concert. :p. Well sometime just lazy to log-in to the account so just click anonymous.

me: ohh.. william ah.. u dun need to login.. but at least sign ur name mah.. to indicate an identity..

umm.. a number of ppl visit my blog.. n some r going to her concert.. shdl i organise to mit them all near concert area, n head for her concert then? ehh... will i paiseh myself?? such big ego..

2 comments:

Chris said...

sounds like you're having a good time. I have a webcam and will have to connect at some point...;-)

Anonymous said...

WAH ... win lor .. you on my msn for so long, you never even offer to show me yourself on cam. :(