Tuesday, October 30, 2007

nothign to blog.. so, i jus reply comments:

=================

chris: u should get the newest MSN; then you can do sharing folders and share everything...notti pictures as well as non-notti ones.

me: haha.. yes, i have the latest msn, but.. hahah.. not wise to b shared..

===================

anonymous: ooh u attend ah-mei concert as well! I will be there as well.

me: ehhh.. how many anonymous ppl out there?? sign off wif a name lei.. if nt, dunno which anonymous u r..

hehe, nice to knw that my blog visitor oso going her concert, but strange.. dunno who u r.. shld i still say "see u there"? ;)

==================

ah-bong: lol... funny one... lucky u he didnt just come to u and said "wat? gay ah u?" haha

me: whahahaha... wah, u another person to say so directly but so funny sounding. if he say tat, i'll reply "i am, if u wanna touch me"..

======================

kevxx: Mr anonymous must be regretting like crazy now.. i think he so much wanted to touch you lor .. but you never give him the "you are welcome to do anything you like to me" sign.. so he dare not even touch you...

me: wah liao!!!!! "anythign u like"?? make mi sound so despo!!!
but hey, i did keep throwing glances at him loh.. dun tell mi i wink at him?

3 comments:

Chris said...

You know I wouldn't share then with anyone else...

Anonymous said...

Maybe he first time mah ... so glances are not enough .. maybe you must initiate and touch him...

And are you getting your lj up? (haha it took me a while to phrase this line)

Willk said...

i'm the anonymous who will attend the ah-mei concert. :p. Well sometime just lazy to log-in to the account so just click anonymous.