Tuesday, October 16, 2007

seems that, if i reply to comments after a long blog entry, it dun get noticed?

============

kevxx: yes i have an lj.. whether you see in the chinese way or the english way... so you moving to lj?

me: u have? how long oredi? lj.. maybe... there's a possibility :)

=============

nae: aiyoh, must stare so obviously meh?

me: wah liao.. i long time nvr check out guys liao loh.. when see a delectable.. uh-hem.. in front of me.. (delectable dish? haha) it's jus so natural to keep looking..

==============

wiliam: wow... umm, new visitor? or regular to my blog? and, you.. are willing to check out the gym price jus to b my gym buddy?? wah... really surprised n happy n grateful siazz... i need to chk wif my frns.. n the sales ppl.. will post here later.. n i jus subscribed to ur blog..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aiya .. talked to you over msn liao mah ..

If you want to see more comments and faster reply.. LJ will be better .. cos emails are sent when people reply

Willk said...

Don't get it wrong kelvin. I'm plan to join gym centre and still wondering which one to join at the moment and at the same time i'm looking someone to join with me as well. Since u r looking as well so why not i'm respond to your invitation. Btw i need to know the price first then i will decide which one i want to join. However thanks for your help.

Ooh yah, i'm consider your new visitor.