Tuesday, October 16, 2007

somehow.. i'm getting closer wif the newbie in my company lol.. i was quite friendly wif him, n he played wif mi using his oldie round specs lol...

anyway, i realised some things..

1) somehow, it's really easy for mi to chat up wif any guy.. or rather, usually ppl are easy to chat up wif... cos there's a guy in my office, i din notice him initially.

1 nite, i was chatting wif my frn n ex-date in city in gay style, n noticed 1 nice build guy in office wear walked past.. twice.

the next day in office, i saw the office guy n found these 2 guys actually resemble siazz!!

den today, after work, i was waiting for my bus. den i suddenly saw that guy standing behind mi, in gym wear. umm.. i dunno.. den i jus asked if he is oso from my company. den.. he said "hi".. wow.. i'm surprised.. n started a little chat hahah.. n i know him..

2) i mentioned, i attended a dance audition on sat, rite? den i got nervous.. wah liao, jus now in the lift, i thot tat i perhaps can jus flaunt my voice..

well, i can switch from low to high pitch, n perhaps even try a high pitch voice like mariah carey? n exert voice.. ya know.. voice techniques..

No comments: