Wednesday, October 03, 2007

umm.. i intend to move to LJ... any comments? and.. may oso link my vids from youtube to here..

oh ya.. i went to see a doc today.. i chose to go @ a very non-crowding time.

den.. after i registered myself, i saw a .. nsf age chubby walking in, wearing unit singlet.. haha.. i looked at him for a few moments. he saw tat.. den later, after seeing doc, i came out, n look at him too.

later, he went to see doc, n when he came out, i was collecting my med.. n i look at him again.. he oso looked. den.. somehow there was a delay in paying for my med.. so i sat down.. he looked toward mi..

the nurse den called out a name.. "... kevin" but no response from either of us. she den called my name.. i went up.. n clarified if the other kevin is that guy's name.. ahah. when i turned around while askign tis qn.. he was smiling n shook his hands haha...

den after i paid, i went off.. n exchanges glances wif him again..

i den went to buy some buns, n realised, the clinic din give mi my change.. i went back.. n saw him.. exchanged glances again lol. i din notice.. whether he look at mi on his way out.. sigh.. these days, i really.. oni look at ppl, but never see if ppl look at mi..

den later, i got my change.. i went to foodcourt upstairs, bought my lunch.. n.. as i walked off.. i heard a sneeze.. i look into tat direction.. n it's tat guy!! it's only a casual look, so i looked away again. when i realised it's him, my head turned once more.. n he sneezed again.. n we look again.. hahaah..

well.. such cruising is still not my style :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes .. move to lj .. you are going to love it!! .. just that you need some time toget used to posting.. it's easier to post on blogspot .. but the experience of having a blog on lj is much better..

Do you have an lj?

isn't it weird if you answer no? hahaha