Friday, December 03, 2004

hehe.. ytday, was doing halfday, n answering calls, so din update at all.

hehe. these days, been spending time with my date so much haha.. everyday is a new day to me.. can i say i feel happier? but due to having ppl (read: date) accompany mi to places or interests, to tok, or to kill time? not sure abt tat... the point of having a bf.. is to share your troubles, woes... and ideas, thots, happiness, and ur time right?

anyway, wednesday night.. he came over to my palce, haha.. we seem to enjoy giving surprises siazz... he said he tired from work, den i jus KO'ed, so i told him... alright, when he said he tired from work while we discussing plan later, i felt tat he... kinda no wish to plan to meet... i was disappointed for a moment.. but later, as minutes (read, it's minutes not while) passed, i soon wnana think the good side..

den later, i KO, n msg him i going over to look for him.. wah liao, he replied he coming my place right now haha.. so i msg him, alright i going back home... haha... den hor, i ask him where he is, he dun dare say hahah...

met up wif him, n enjoyed time.. but heheh.. got some hiccups here and there stil lah.. but things still went on fine haha..

later he even came over my place... n I FED HIM!!!! FED HIM WAT I BOUGHT.. FOR MYSELF HAHA

a cool day~!!

No comments: