Friday, December 03, 2004

we went for a chat in nearby pub... quite nice place.. den my date finished course n wan join us!!! hehe.. while waiting for him, i ordered a drink which name sounded nice... haha, in end, i was teased tat it's lady's drink. DAMN@!!!

den he came, n we chatted... hehe.. his eng not tat gd.. so as i toking to my frns he unable to join.. wah liaozz, we were damn loud.. chatting every single thing in the world.. n my frns were pretty outspoken siazz.. hahah.. so fun to chat wif bosom frns.. jus a handful of them, my day passed easily.

the day was quite enjoyable loh :)

den went for our dinner at a fastfood. my date dun wanna eat such food, den later i accompanied him back to his house for dinner.. wah, our chats (wif frns) are so humourous siazz.. n witty... LOL...

den, strangely, i acutally met 2 of my poly frns siazz.. tat long time no see.. 1 is a ger, who switched from IT to teaching siazz..

den met HI frns.. tat CUTE GUY!! he happily married to his gf since sec days.. COOL.... den took dinner n went home... at home..

soemthing drastic happened to my PC. .dunno wat yet.. din see properly...

No comments: