Tuesday, December 21, 2004

sunday night... i think i slept early... a frn called mi, but nothing much to tok...

den monday morning, woke up n suddenly dun feel like going for work. decided to take 1 day MC. n kinda planned for my day... will go irc chat for 1 hr, den go take MC, den call Sun java ot check on the course modules. den go swim.. n lastly, meet up my date.

in irc, pretty quiet..., so went to see doc.. wah, wait 1 hr to see siaz.. den went home, n brought my dog down for walk. den went off for my swim.. not so crowded this time. but hor, today got 1 old man cruising.. wha liaozz.. his way of cruising is so damn obvious loh!!

swim in triangular route, den pause a while to look at ppl. wha liao... i swam to other side of pool to avoid him.. den oso got ppl wif nice bod n skin tone lah :)

den after swim, i bought bread to take for my lunch.. kinda sick of those meals... so take bread better. took a bus there... wha liaozz, at this hr, can really see ppl from all walks of life siazz... the bus i took.. think go by the long way.. 45 min later arrive at my destination..

kauzz.. i jus done wiht my swiming, so i in veli veli casual dressing.. den when i entered the office building.. wah liao, i feel so "outstanding" cos oni mi in the type of attire siazz... den... hehe.. the staff there.. a mid age lady i guess,, thot i still in army!! i kinda flattered! LOL..

den when tat ended, i asked if my date can come look for mi, for pre-xmas... 2 bad, he NA. so i made my way back to home loh.. den on the bus, a guy... hah.. my gaydar is not workign... strangely, moved up to mi, until i can almost touch his pte...

den when i alighted, i went home directly for dinner.. n went home.. called a frn, but his hp never ans.. called another frn to arrange for xmas outing...

jus den, a so called ... i mean i had wanna take him as my good frn, but 2 bad he dun appreciate... he mass msg mi to join his frn's xmasparty... so insincere...

1) if it's his frn, why is he inviting mi?
2) if he know mi, why can't he invite directly?
3) n he's doing mass msg'ing.. alright loh... i shan't care abt him...

i think i gonna focus on my java studies. for now, ok, last week, i did get a job offer for onsite post. but till now, no reply.. if really so jialut, i gonna focus on my java, den get a helpdesk or programming job, for monash, i gonna defer it again... sianzz... i wonder if will come to a pt when i totally dun wan monash anymore...

No comments: